September 9th is the Meet and Greet Gala 5 pm to 9 pm
September 10th is the festival from 11 am to 9 pm
787 Summit St.
Blue Ridge, Ga. 30513
Welcome to the Blue Ridge Chalk Festival
A special thank you to the Fannin Chamber of Commerce.
We could not have put this festival on without their support.
Friday, September 9, 2022
The Blue Ridge Chalk Festival will kick off with a private Meet and Greet Gala from 5 pm to 9 pm.
Music, food, beer & wine will be available along with exclusive access to speak with the Artists. Artists will be setting up for the Saturday event and will be explaining the process as well as stories from decades of World travel. Come enjoy an evening of entertainment and feast on some great Blue Ridge faire.
- Tickets are $60 per person
- Reserved 6 top table for $325
Saturday, September 10, 2022
The Blue Ridge Chalk Festival will open the gates at 9 am and continue until 9 pm that night. Artists will be chalking all day in their designated spaces. Watch amazing drawings come to life while enjoying various food, beer, and wine options.
Local and Student artists will also be on display as well as a children’s area to encourage up and coming artists!
- The GA Chalk Artists Guild will be running 20 exclusive pre-registered chalk squares available for anyone to create their own mural. Click for registration form.
- Experience a large Blue Ridge themed mural created by Zachary Herndon for you to view and pose with.
- Walk ups are welcome too. Anyone can make their mark in the community area – chalk is provided.
Stick around and spend the evening enjoying live music by DJ Rob Kaser, food and drink with some amazing friends and artists.
Admission is $5, cash only